A spa adds value and beauty to your Ft. Lauderdale home, transforming your backyard into a retreat of relaxation and rejuvenation. Your spa is an important investment in your home, so you want it to last for a long time.
These tips from Somar Pools in Ft. Lauderdale will help you keep your soothing spa in excellent condition for many years and save you money on repairs.
A spa requires maintenance on a daily basis. You might get overwhelmed trying to figure out which tasks need to be done when. Having a schedule will help you avoid overlooking an important step in your spa care.
A recommended list of routine spa care tasks looks something like this:
- Check and clean spa cover
- Check the water temperature
- Remove any debris in the spa
Every few days:
- Check the sanitizer and chemical balance of the water
- Adjust the water chemical balance
- Clean your spa above the water line
- Shock the water in your spa
- Rinse out filters
- Clean filters
- Clean out spa jets
- Have your spa water tested by a professional
Every few months:
- Drain and clean entire spa
Once a year:
- Flush out spa water lines
- Have a professional inspect your spa and tune it up
Remember to keep your spa covered when not in use, keep it sanitary, and avoid eating in it. With regular TLC and some professional help, you can keep your spa in good working condition.
Investing time in your spa care will reduce the cost of spa ownership and give you many years of enjoyment out of your spa.
For professional spa servicing and care tips, call Somar Pools in Ft. Lauderdale.